Mind Your Language Green Banner ---Great memories!!!!!!!



Hi All, 

My desk is by far my favorite spot in my home. Above my desk is a token of great memories. In August of 2009, while living in UAE, my Level 3 class wanted to do something fun to practice their speaking; so we did a talk show. Everyone in the class had a part to play, and we recorded it so we could watch it later. The name of the show was Mind Your Language. The green banner pictured above was made as the setting for our studio, but hangs above my desk today. I love this banner and I love my students I made it with. πŸ’•

We got the name, Mind Your Language, from an infamous British comedy from the early 70's.  It was, and still is, one of my favs! It was about an English teacher and his students and all of the funny things they get into---it was as if they were doing a show about me. hahaha. πŸ˜ƒ Watch it for yourself in this blog post; I will put it below.. I think you will love it, too. 


πŸ‘‡Here I am with my class. I still love you guys!πŸ‘‡








The real Mind Your Language Show!!!




Comments