500 Common Words - Free Class on Alison.com

 




Hi All, 

Did you know that Alison.com has amazing free classes online? You can sign up for free, take the class for free and learn---yes for free! You can either learn online or with the Alison App. 

I love taking classes on this website for topics that interest me, so I thought that I would try some classes that my students may like and benefit from. One of the classes I chose was 500 Common Words in the English Language, taught by Ahmad Rabiee. 

It is broken up into sections with vocabularies and definitions. Then takes you into a short story with the new vocabulary inside. This works on vocabulary, listening skills, reading and comprehension skills. A great class for every student. 

Whether you are studying English for conversational purposes or you are preparing for an IELTS or TOEFL class, this class is a must!




And while you are there, review the other free classes they have for English learners. They have classes for all levels of English. Beginner to Advanced! You will enjoy them for sure. I cannot say enough good things about this learning platform. Check out this link: https://alison.com/tag/english-language.

Happy FREE learning!